Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm EXHAUSTED!

Okay so the last two weeks have been a whirlwind! I'm not sure if I even know my name. We had successful back to school meetings. If you're familiar with BIST, I had to get out of my box and share with the group how we should start the year off. Thankfully there were other BISTY people there that were sharing as well. My powerpoint for the first day of school was ready to go and then MUCH to my disappointment my projector isn't connected to my computer yet. So I just did it the old school way and had class meetings discussing how our first week should go. Apparently we have the 50 ft. wire that connects the computer and projector in the building but we have to get a work order to connect it. WHY can't I just climb up on a few desks, push up a few ceiling tiles and connect it myself?! Good Grief.

Side Note: Kailey's first day of Kindergarten was this past week! My last of the four kiddos is finally in school. sniff. sniff. sob. sob.
















No comments:

Post a Comment