Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Life.







Great News. Good News. Bad News.
What do you want to hear first?!
Bad News. My website that I've been working on for my final project is down/broken whatever. I'm not sure what my next move is. I want my students to begin working on it tomorrow.

Good News. Ramsey went to the Homecoming dance last night and had a great time. Brittany was home for the weekend and played with Kailey and Emily. My 5th grade field trip to Fort Osage went well. The students asked great questions.

GREAT News. I just got my final divorce papers in the mail. I've just shed 275 pounds and am officially single again. Look out world!!!






1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! I don't even know where to begin. Ramsey looks so handsome and what a great photo Mom...you should be very proud! Your kids are all wonderful and I am glad I have the chance of getting to know them all. And single lady...have a great time...I am very happy for you.
    Webquest...I know how that feels. Really try the one that Susan and I used. It is the one with the flower. After I lost all 7 hours of work, I had one almost completely done in 2 hours. The next day I went back and added the fun stuff...color and pictures. It was easy even for me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete